Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Letter from the genetics doctor finally arrived

We received the letter from the genetics doctor that I can use for proof of Evan's test results. Now I should be able to get some appointments scheduled and get him signed up for services. It's pretty much "doctor speak" and wouldn't make a lot of sense if I didn't already know the diagnosis of 18q- and all the other stuff. So, hopefully I can start to get things all lined up, and get followup appointments scheduled. The letter was sent to his pediatrician, and so now she can give us the referrels we need in order for it to be covered by insurance. This is GOOD news. Glad that things are coming together a little bit....

His pediatrician can't see him until January 3. So I hope that when she gets this letter, she can start the followup appointments and referrals coming.

No comments: