Thursday, August 12, 2010

A new adventure

I am now an Independant Sales Representative for AVON. I love their products. And so much has changed now. They now have kids gift items, clothing, accessories, hair care products, mineral make-up, MARK products, Curves products and so much more. I'm looking forward to learning more and having a booth at fairs or other events. I'm also planning on doing some AVON Fund-Raisers. A Fund-Raiser can earn 30-40% for an organization, kids sports team, school, etc...

My personal webpage for avon is http://www.youravon.com/danalarkin.
And my email address is avonladydana@ymail.com. You can shop online and
have orders delivered directly to your home, or contact me to sponsor a Fund-Raiser, party, product consultation, or if you want a book delivered to your home. Happy Shopping! :)

No comments: